Summer at the Sixth offers a 7-week camp for ages 5 – 12 and a 3-week Teen Camp for rising 8th – 10th grade students. We do not accept 4 year olds and rising 11th-12th grade students.
- Children’s camp begins June 3rd and ends July 26th.
- Camp is closed the entire week of July 1 – 5.
- Teen camp begins June 3rd and ends June 21st
There is a $50 non-refundable deposit per camper. The cost is $125 per week (multiple camper discounts* available).
*You will be prompted for a multi camper discount code during registration. If you are enrolling more than one camper, you are eligible for a discount code. Please send an email to email@example.com or call 205-321-1142 and one will be provided to you.
Use the following link to for CampDoc.com FAQs
This year, we are partnering with CampDoc.com once again to better serve our campers and staff. Please note that CampDoc.com supports the current and previous major releases of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari which provide improved security and performance. CampDoc.com sends out periodic reminder emails for outstanding balances and incomplete health information. These notifications will come from campdoc.com, so please add this to your safe sender list to avoid accidental delivery to junk and spam folders. We don’t want you to miss important notices about camp!
Use the following link to register app.campdoc.com/register/sixthavenue
Returning Campers You will receive a notification email from CampDoc.com to login and update your camper’s information.
- You may use the same login previously created to access your CampDoc.com information.
- If you forgot your password from last year, enter your email on the login page and click “Forgot Password” to reset your password.
New Campers You will receive an “Invitation” email from CampDoc.com.
- Click on the green “Accept Invite” link within the email to create your CampDoc.com account.
- Enter your full email address, and click continue to set your password.
- Once logged in, select your camper’s name, register for the weeks your child will attend**, and click on the health profile link to complete your camper’s information.
- Required questions will be marked with an * and outlined in red.
- Upload any required documents to your CampDoc.com account. If you’re on a phone/tablet, you can take a picture to upload the document.
- Return to CampDoc.com at any time to make changes or update your camper’s health information before camp begins.
**Campers are only allowed to attend on weeks for which they are registered. Weeks tend to fill quickly. If your family plans change and your camper will not attend on a week s/he is registered, please unregister at least one week in advance. If a camper misses a week but did not unregister one week in advance, tuition will be due. There is no prorated tuition option (ie full weekly tuition is due if a camper attends 1 day in a week or all 5 days).
Parent Orientation will be held Monday, May 20th at 6:00 pm.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to ask questions. We are happy to serve you and assist in the registration process.
Thank you for considering Summer at the Sixth!
Summer at the Sixth